Diane and Ronnie Brown
Little Platte Lake is 805 acres in size with six miles of shoreline.
Things to see and lots of things you can do . . .
One of the most unique features of the Twin Birch Resort is it's proximity to some of Northern Michigan's most popular scenic and recreation opportunities.
You're only minutes away from lots to see and do.
• Lake Michigan Beaches
• Point Betsie Lighthouse Tours
• Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
• Miles of Hiking Trails
• Crystal Lake Sunbathing Beach
• Big Platte Lake Fishing & Boating
• Platte River and Betsie River Fishing
• Over a dozen golf courses closeby
• Many fine restaurants and specialty stores
• Antique Shops and Art Galleries
• Traverse City Shopping
• Leelenau Peninsula Wineries
• Leelanau Casinos
• Little River Casino, Manistee
• Leeland Fishtown
• Betsie Valley Bike Trail
• Gwen Frostic Nature Center
• Lake Michigan Charter Boat Fishing
• Platte River Canoe Trip
• North Port Lighthouse
• M-22 Scenic Highway
• Cherry Bowl Drive-In Theatre
• Beach to Beach Bike Trail
For more information about the area, places to go, things to do, dining, shopping, and site seeing. Visit the following websites.
for more information on the lake.
Travel Information & Organizations
Hull's of Frankfort - Frankfort
Call: Ronnie & Diane Brown today to make a reservation,
Michigan Phone: 231-325-2401 or (Cell) 513-382-8710
or send an email to: email@example.com
Copyright © 2003-2011 Twin Birch Resort - All Rights Reserved.
Designed and hosted by GearItUp Communications